Project Terra Wiki Standards and RulesEdit
THESE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS, AND ARE OPEN TO DISCUSSION FOR THE TIME BEING. THERE IS A SUGGESTION SUB HEADING AT THE BOTTOM WHERE YOU MAY MAKE A SUGGESTION FOR A RULE OR STANDARD. DO NOT EDIT ANY OTHER PART OF THIS PAGE.
General Rules of the WikiEdit
- No baiting, flaming, trolling, spamming, etc of any person or alliance is permitted.
- No posting of any identifying personal information is permitted.
- No posting of any obscene, explicit, and/or pornographic material.
Standards of ContributionEdit
- All contributions to the wiki will be unbiased and straightforward.
- Contributions regarding specific periods in the history of the game or an alliance are allowed on a case-by-case basis, but only if they are presented with multiple other points of view.
Rules of the IRC ChannelEdit
Warning System of the WikiEdit
- Any user found to have broken the Standards of Contribution or General Rules of the Wiki will be issued a warning by the administrators. These warnings will be recorded on the user's talk page, as well as a non-public document, along with the user's IP at the time.
- Discussion of these warnings is permitted, but only in IRC query with an Administrator, or through the use of the user's talk page.
- Any user found to have broken the Standards of Contribution or General Rules of the Wiki for a second time will be IP banned from the Wiki. That's it. 2 Chances.
Suggestions for Rules/StandardsEdit
This is where the general public may make suggestions.